Parent messenger allows schools to quickly and easily send an email or text message to parents, or specified groups of users, enabling fast and effective communication between school and key partners in the learning process. Important announcements such as a school closure can be sent out using this software allowing parents and staff to access important information instantly.
Potential uses of Parent Messenger
- Automated messages to parents in the case of pupil absence
- Announcements of school closure
- Reminders about forthcoming deadlines or events
- Send urgent information to staff
- Keep governors informed of key dates and events in school
- Set challenges or tasks for completion in the holidays
Bridge the gap between home and school
Parent Messenger has the potential to reduce the administrative burden on your staff as all messages can be sent via a simple to use online interface. Messages can be personalised through your choice of templates and you can easily check whether messages have been received and read through the reporting functions.
Try it for free
Visit www.parentmessenger.co.uk and register for free. Your free account is valid for 7 days, and you will receive 10 messages to try for free. Alternatively, download the PDF brochure to find out more.